Heat Pump Installation in Pacoima, San Fernando, Sylmar, CA and Surrounding Areas
Buying and installing a new heat pump may be the best energy-saving move you can make. Contact Us Today for Heat Pump Installation in Pacoima, San Fernando, Sylmar, CA and Surrounding Areas. Some good reasons for wanting a heat pump installation may include:
- You’re sick of paying high gas bills during the winter months but don’t want to put up with the higher cost and hassle of electric heat as well as those high bills
- Your current heat pump is so old that it costs more in repairs than it would cost to replace it
- Because central air conditioning is not enough for your needs, you need something else—like an extra heating source
- You keep hearing about how great heat pumps work in the Winter and the Summer
Your new heat pump will deliver hot air to your home through a system of ducts, just like your current furnace is doing now. The main difference is that a heat pump works with the outside temperature rather than against it. In other words, if it’s cold outside, your heat pump will use this energy source to heat your home; when it’s warm outside, it will force cool air into your home instead.
Are You Looking to Switch to a Heat Pump?
If you live in Pacoima, San Fernando, Sylmar, or nearby, we can help you maneuver the switch. Here are some considerations if you’re thinking about it:
- While they may reduce the amount of money you spend on monthly energy bills, heat pumps require electricity or gas to run.
- If you buy an electric model, make sure you have enough room for power outlets where it will be installed and all those electrical cables used to operate it.
- Heat pumps are still relatively new—don’t expect yours to last forever! You should plan on replacing your heat pump every ten years or so.
- Heat pumps, like most appliances, require repairs over time.
But keep in mind the switch to a heat pump will provide some great benefits.
- Heat pumps are efficient, so you don’t have to worry about wasting energy.
- Most heat pumps come with “inverter” technology, which means the heat pump can heat your home even if it is -15 degrees outside.
- Heat pumps work in any weather, so you won’t have to worry about whether or not they’ll work well enough for winter.
Santana Air Inc is committed to providing you with the best possible heat pump installations that money can buy. Unlike many other companies, we put our customers first and don’t try to gouge them on labor costs. We’re also known for delivering prompt heat pump repairs, so if your heat pump breaks down during the hot weather, we’ll be there for you in an emergency—24/7.
In addition, Santana Air Inc offers top-quality service from experienced technicians every step of the way, from quoting to installation and even routine maintenance checks once your system is up and running smoothly.
So give us a call today at (747) 241-7753 for more information on a heat pump installation. Our technicians can help you if you’re in Pacoima, San Fernando, Sylmar, or nearby.