Heat Pump Repair in Pacoima, San Fernando, Sylmar, CA and Surrounding Areas
Heat pumps are a complex system, and when one part isn’t working correctly, it can cause the entire system to fail. That’s why it’s important to call a professional heating and cooling company like Santana Air Inc for heat pump repair in Pacoima, CA. Our team has the knowledge and experience necessary to troubleshoot and repair any type of heat pump system.
Major Signs of Heat Pump Failure
The four major signs of heat pump failure are as follows:
- The system is freezing up: One of the most common signs of heat pump failure is when the system starts to freeze up. Different conditions, such as a dirty air filter or a refrigerant leak, can cause this.
- The system isn’t heating or cooling properly: If your heat pump isn’t providing enough heat in the winter or enough cool air in the summer, it could be due to issues, such as a dirty air filter or a problem with the refrigerant levels.
- Strange noises: If you start to hear strange noises from your heat pump, it could indicate something wrong with the motor or another internal component.
- There is no air coming out of the vents: If you turn on your heat pump and there is no air coming out of the vents, the reason could be a clogged air filter or a problem with the ductwork.
Call Santana Air Inc today if you are experiencing any of these problems. We will send one of our experienced technicians to diagnose and repair the problem. Heat pump repair is our specialty, and we will do everything we can to get your system up and running as quickly as possible.
Call us at (818) 822-3763 for heat pump repair in Pacoima, San Fernando, Sylmar, CA, and surrounding areas.
What Does Heat Pump Repair Services Include?
At Santana Air Inc, we offer a variety of heat pump repair services in Pacoima, CA, including the following:
- Heat Pump Troubleshooting: Our team can troubleshoot any type of heat pump problem quickly and efficiently. We will identify the root cause of the problem and come up with the best solution.
- Heat Pump Repair: We offer comprehensive heat pump repair services. No matter what type of problem you are having, we will fix it quickly and get your system back up and running.
- Heat Pump Maintenance: We offer heat pump maintenance services to keep your system running smoothly and efficiently. Our team will clean the coils, check the refrigerant levels, and perform necessary maintenance tasks.
- Heat Pump Replacement: If your heat pump is beyond repair, we can replace it with a new, high-efficiency model. We will help you choose the right heat pump for your home or business and install it quickly and correctly.
We Get the Job Done Right the First Time
When your home’s heat pump starts giving you trouble, turn to the trained and experienced technicians. Whether you are dealing with an old, worn out heat pump, reduced efficiency, or a system that simply won’t turn on, our service technicians can quickly identify the source of the problem, carry out the necessary repairs, and get your home’s heating back up and running. We have nearly 30 years of experience in the industry and can handle any heating repairs in San Fernando, CA, your home may require. While heat pumps are one of the most efficient and cost-effective heating solutions for your home, normal wear and tear and use over time can lead to breakdowns and system failures. While some issues may seem like minor annoyances, they can actually be indicators of serious underlying problems. If you notice any problems with your heat pump, it’s always best to enlist the assistance of a trained professional who can resolve seemingly small issues before they develop into larger problems.
Schedule Heat Pump Repair With Us Today
Call us at (818) 822-3763 or visit our contact page to schedule heat pump repair. You can also connect with us on our Santana Air Inc Facebook page and stay current on regular HVAC offers in California.