Smart Thermostats in Pacoima, San Fernando, Sylmar, CA and Surrounding Areas
A smart thermostat is a programmable device designed to help you save money by turning your home’s central heating and cooling system off when you aren’t at home or even when nobody is in the house. Contact Us Today for Smart Thermostats in Pacoima, San Fernando, Sylmar, CA and Surrounding Areas.
Some smart thermostats will also learn your preferences over time, allowing them to tune temperature controls to match your patterns automatically. Others may also integrate with other smart devices like smart locks, smart bulbs, hubs, and more.
What are smart thermostats?
A smart thermostat can help you save money on energy bills by keeping track of how long it takes for heat to penetrate each room in your home fully. The smarts come from the networking abilities of some models that allow users to hook up with their smart home systems or smart devices.
What smart thermostats do well:
- Save money on energy bills by learning how long it takes for heat to travel throughout your entire home, reducing the amount of time that heating or cooling systems are running before rooms warm up or cool down.
- Smart thermostats have learning functions built into them in which they get a feel for your schedule to understand when to turn up the air conditioner or turn on the heat.
- Control your HVAC system from your phone. If you’re out during a hot day, you can turn your air conditioner on before you get home. Or, if you forgot to turn your system on before you left, you could easily control the thermostat while you’re away using your phone.
- Track your energy use using the thermostat’s app. You can understand when your usage increases or decreases to keep your costs under control.
- Increase home security by automatically adjusting the HVAC when you’re not around, keeping your house at a stable temperature, and making it look like someone is home.
- It works with smart home systems like Alexa and Nest.
How smart thermostats work?
Smart thermostats save consumers money by automatically adjusting their heating and air conditioning systems based on what’s happening in specific rooms. The devices may cost a little more than traditional programmable thermostats. However, once installed, smart thermostats can pay for themselves in energy savings—especially when combined with smart home automation features that offer convenience and added security while also helping you build a smart house.
A smart thermostat works with your current unit while still allowing manual controls so you can use your smart thermostat while also adding smart functionality to your existing HVAC unit.
Smart thermostats typically connect wirelessly with other smart devices already in your home, such as smart light bulbs and smart outlets, through Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connectivity. Some smart thermostats may even work through cellular phone networks that allow for remote control from anywhere in the world via internet connection.
So, if you’re interested in a smart thermostat, and live in Pacoima, Sylmar, San Fernando, or nearby, contact Santana Air Inc today. We can help you choose the right one for your needs and ensure it’s installed correctly.